Thursday 12 June 2014

I shall start tomorrow...

I have a sweet tooth. I also have 3 1/2 months until my next cholesterol test. I have to behave myself until October to see if I can bring my cholesterol level down to 5. It may all be a waste of time, in which case - hurrah! a lifetime of cakes awaits! - but on the other hand it might not, and it could make a difference to my health.

If I don't keep an online diary of what I eat and how much exercise I do, I'll cheat. I know this because I was supposed to start today. Having failed to make my berry bircher last night I had granola for breakfast and then I was unwell so took no lunch to work. And then I had a chocolate biscuit....see?

So, my quest to reduce my cholesterol level begins. Matchbox size pieces of cheese. Lay off the biscuits and cakes...I shall start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment