Monday 16 June 2014

Sunday 15th June

Eeeeeek! This was my potential pitfall day - a family BBQ with the outlaws.

I sort-of misunderstood the timings and arrived, peckish, at 4pm as instructed. This was not BBQ time, this was teatime. A man-trap of nachos with cheese and tea with sponge cake had been dug and carefully disguised.
I resisted.
BBQ kicked off in earnest at about 6pm, by which time I'd managed to have a sneaky look at the packet of snorkers and found there were 3.1g of sat fat in each snorker. The burgers were home made, so I had to estimate there, but I think 6g should cover it.
I'd managed to wangle pudding duty and did sorbet sundaes: lemon or mango sorbet with a blueberry and raspberry fruit salad. For those not trying to behave themselves I also got giant white chocolate buttons and Cadbury's white chocolate fingers.

Result:
Breakfast: banana and low fat yoghurt with raisins and sunflower seeds
Lunch: ham roll with salad
Tea: BBQ with salads, sorbet and fruit

sat fat (est): 18g

No comments:

Post a Comment