Sunday 15 June 2014

Saturday 14th June

The advantage of it being horrible o'clock in the morning when England lost to Italy meant that I was too tired to eat chips on the way home. Result!
Today was a busy day as we started moving house, had to hack back a jungle of weeds in the new garden, had four lots of people round to view house AND, most exciting, my brother came to visit, for the first time since I left home 19 years ago.
Admittedly it was because he was going on holiday from the airport 4 miles up the road, but still...

So, I had my usual berry bircher for breakfast, made a picnic lunch of salads, ham, salmon, potatoes, cheese and rolls (from which I chose the low sat-fat things) and then had left overs for tea.

Total sat fat (est): 5.3g

Total stolen shopping trolleys: 1
(not my fault, my rucksack got caught on the edge of someones trolley and when I walked away it followed me)

No comments:

Post a Comment